EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The TOGA Educational Assistance Program was established in 2020 to help active duty Soldiers of the 3rd United States Infantry – The Old Guard with the cost of their higher education or vocational school expenses.
Complete the application below
-or- fill out and print, scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-or- fill out and print and mail to: TOGA Scholar, c/o Martin Cassidy, 51 White Oak Street, Apt 4C,
New Rochelle, NY 10801.
- Applicant must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited institution of higher learning or recognized vocational school; and be on active duty with the 3d United States Infantry Regiment.
- Those that are not first year students shall submit latest annual transcripts or high school transcripts.
- Applicant must submit a maximum 500-word essay about “What Serving in The Old Guard Means to Me”.
- The amount of this scholarship shall be $1,000 per year awarded in a one-time payment.
- Deadline: Application must be received by TOGA no later the 15 June 22.
- The 4-member educational assistance committee will select a recipient. In the event of a tie vote the TOGA President will cast the final ballot.